Saturday, September 15, 2012

DeNami Photo Inspiration



It's funny, but as soon as I saw this photo, I knew what I wanted to do...working it out took a bit of fiddling, but I just love these DeNami roses.  I used the bouquet underneath and then added some single ones to pop off.  Then just had to use my new vine and berry stamp again!



It's a little twist to a normal fall color card, but I like it!  Thanks for stopping by.  The camper is getting packed and soon we'll be off looking for our own real fall color!  A couple of weeks in the New England area will be a great place to look!

2 comments:

  1. Really beautifully done! So glad you liked my non-traditional Halloween card. I'm not much on Halloween either, but I like any excuse to make cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these little twists in cardmaking. Beautiful design and great take on this inspiration pic!

    ReplyDelete