Thursday, July 12, 2012

Can I get photos here?!

Well, this is the Birthday card I made for my sister.  I can't take credit for the card design as it is from Linda Bradbury of Classic Expressions.  Linda and her sister Linel taught me how to love DeNami many years ago with simple, elegant cards and they never stop amazing me with their designs!  It uses one of my older, favorite DeNami roses.

This card has a lot of special notes tucked inside.  First is the little green note card tucked into the front pocket!  Then you lift the front of the card from bottom to top for the printed verse and your signature area.  Next, you open the card from right to left.

Inside you'll find a flower stem which you take out and open for one last note!
Hope you enjoyed seeing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment