Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A bit of stamping today!

Finally it cooled down a bit so I could go UPSTAIRS to do some stamping!  I've just been wanting to play with these new stamps.  And yesterday I bought the little chickie on the swing.  Now, I love the chickies, but don't normally make a lot of cutsie cards....I'm more the flowers and elegant kind of cardmaker.  And lately I have been into butterflies!  Ohhhh, keep me away from buying any more!  (And yes, DeNami came out with the cute set of butterflies right after I made the declaration: No more butterflies!)  But this little chickie was just right for a simple card I needed for a friend...

It's hard to tell, but the tree is a die cut.  I then cut out the pink swing and a yellow chick to pop off.  That got more putsy than I thought it would!  But it added just a little pop to a very simple card.

Then another quick but pretty Thank you card...


Just like cheese sprinkled on top of most anything makes food taste better, so does glitter on my cards!  It always seems to add so much with so little!

Very thankful for a cooler night here in Wisconsin!  And for time to play in my room.  Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love that swinging chickie card. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete