Saturday, August 11, 2012

DeNami Addict Challenge #3

Our cooler weather has enabled me to play upstairs a lot more and lately I just seem to be having so much fun with color!  When I started this card I didn't really know what I was going to do with it.  You know when you're looking for card stock and you stumble upon some old embossed card stock you forgot you even had--it just cries out to be used!  By the time I finished I realized it would fit right in with DeNami Addict Challenge #3 !

(It's hard to see, but the embossed card stock is a plaid design with an open square in the center.)

I'm just loving how the new stamps fit in with my other DeNami stamps!  This is a big learning experience just doing the blog and taking part in the wonderful challenges I've always seen!  Thanks for stopping by and seeing my work!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh my, I just love the colors you've chosen and the fact that the inside is just as beautiful as the outside...what a great take on my sketch! Thank you so much for joining us in the DeNami Addict challenge!

    ReplyDelete