Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Yellows and Oranges, oh my!

I don't usually like these colors, but I found this paper at a store earlier this spring and just had to do something with it!  My husband thought this should have been in the Bright, Bold and Beautiful Blog Hop, but I went back with my original card.

I loved the new pansy punch I had found so had to use it, even if it doesn't quite match these beautiful blossom flowers.  The ribboned panel opens to the right and then you finish opening the card to the left....


I was happy with how this turned out, even if it isn't my favorite colors!

4 comments:

  1. I am loving this card layout! The stamp you used on the outside coordinates with that patterned paper so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this card is so beautiful! How funny, I was looking at the cherry blossom garland this morning and was thinking I needed to get a card going with it soon. And the MS pansy punch... oh isn't it so much fun to use too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you again for your kind words on all my cute little cards today! I really do appreciate it! You have a new blog follower!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete