Saturday, July 13, 2013

New Stamps and Dies!

By now you know my favorite stamps have been DeNami for a very long time!  But I also love Penny Black because they have embraced elegant floral designs and adorable hedgehogs!  I mean, who can resist them?!  I had a chance to play with the Floral Applique set for a quick easy card I needed.


 


A beautiful new die that matches a favorite older stamp worked so nice on these!  With a new embossing folder by Anna Griffin.




I have a few more new things to try yet and am enjoying while getting cards done that I suddenly need.  Doesn't it always work that way?  I should make more of them ahead just to have on hand, but I also like to make the card with the person in mind.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

1 comment:

  1. I have yet to use my iris die (I have that old stamp, too) & you've inspired me to get them out! Love the first card, too--that set is on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete