Monday, July 8, 2013

Sister's Birthday card

For my sister, who's having a hard time turning 60 this year, I wanted to make something so cute she maybe would forget the number!  My first attempt at all the frilly layers.  Everything is popped off and fussy cutting that silly mouse and pig was, well--fussy!


A bit of lacquer on the bows and inside the birthday wish...



I like it!  But it really did deserve the back side stamp: If you knew how long it took me to make this card you would never throw it away!  (Not that she ever throws a card from me away, even though I have pleaded with her!)  Just hoping she enjoys something a bit different!  The hardest part, how do I mail it?  Think I might put it into a box, or cushion it inside her gift.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh she'll love this card!! I would send it tucked in with a gift so the bow and flower does not get crushed. Or a little box.

    ReplyDelete